SAP FI/CO Consultant @ BearingPoint
Are you looking for a dynamically growing and value-creating environment? Are you an experienced consultant in designing/implementing/integrating/supporting SAP solutions? Would you like to be a part of successful, growing, and amazing consulting team?
Our team in Prague focuses on the European market where we support our clients by helping them to accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate business and technology solutions into their daily operations.
- Minimum 3 years of implementing FI/CO module;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with S4HANA;
- Functional/ technical proficiency with at least one or more full-cycle SAP implementations;
- 4+ years of industry/consulting experience - adept at translating business requirements into technology-enabled solutions for clients;
- Support in facilitating workshops to collect business requirements or identifying gaps, issues, and work around solutions;
- Familiar with SAP support packs, legal changes, upgrades, enhancement packs, OSS messages;
- Previous experience with managing and mentoring junior level consultants;
- Excellent cross-module knowledge – FI, CO, MM, SD, PP etc.;
- Certification in FI/CO module is an asset;
- Experience with BW reporting in FI area would be a plus;
- Team player with exceptional communication skills;
- Experience in pre-sales and project proposals is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus;
- Available to travel if requested by the client;
- Eligibility for employment within BearingPoint: EU citizenship and already living in the Czech Republic.
What is the role going to be about:
- Implementation of FI/CO projects or functionalities, communication with the operating departments, members of the team and consultants having regards to deadlines and capacity;
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations also be involved in the deployment of the designed business solution;
- Preparing and implementing test scenarios, as well as preparing decision-related documents and Change Requests in the FI/CO area;
- Developing of concepts for optimization of the FI processes in collaboration with the operating department (digitalization and process standardization and automatization with innovative solutions);
- Support, preparing and handling of trainings for the operating departments, key-user, etc.;
- Reach and achieve project aims and outputs;
- Lead application functional team or sub-team;
- Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team;
- Communicate closely with the ABAP development team;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical;
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- Working from home;
- and more ...
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Information about position
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer