Itadel became part of itm8 group, a leading Danish provider of IT services to the private and public sector. We are represented in several locations in Denmark, Sweden, the Philippines and the Czech Republic, employing over 1,100 people. The group has a strong market position in Denmark within four business areas: Cloud Services, Digital Solutions, Professional Services and Cyber Security Services, and comprises of 10 individual and unique companies, all of which focus on collaboration, innovation, development, and value creation across the portfolio. The 10 companies are IT Relation, Mentor IT, Sotea, Improsec, Miracle42, Emineo, Copenhagen Software, Progressive, Cloud Teams and Me'ning.
You can read about itm8 at our website: https://www.itm8.com/.
Are you a keen tech geek who easily navigates the IT-lingo with your colleagues, while always supporting the customer with a smile on your face? Are you confident to investigate and troubleshoot to handle the customer's case efficiently? Then you are the new colleague we are looking for in our 24/7 Operations department in Prague.
About the job
As Operations Technician you will be responsible for providing operational support on IT Relations back-end solutions for our customers from both Denmark and abroad.
The Operations Center at IT Relation is a 24/7 department, which is why we are always available for our customers. We provide a fast and professional response, and we solve many of the cases that come in from our customers regularly. We handle technical tasks across platforms and domains, and we are responsible for monitoring and patching our servers. Those cases that require deeper specialist knowledge and longer turnaround times are passed on to our in-house technical teams of experts.
- resolving technical issues from start to finish, supported by our large knowledge bank within the team
- colleagues as well as the other tech teams in IT Relation, so you will be constantly kept up to date with the latest knowledge and technology.
About our Operations Centre
Our Operations Centre is the entry point for customer technical enquiries. Inquiries come in via phone, email, monitoring and web portal. Together with several other tech teams in Aarhus, Herning, Copenhagen, Prague, and the Philippines, we take care of the customer-facing functions as well as the primary server operations. We are the customers' primary point of contact for systems operations. We focus on high service and stable operation, and we ensure this by proactive monitoring of customers' systems. Besides our normal operation tasks, we are also an important part of our security operations where we proactive look at potential vulnerability.
The Operations Centre is a dynamic, fresh, and experienced team used to communicating and operating in a challenging environment with high responsibility for many servers, processes, and customers. The team supports our customers 24/7, so you should expect alternating work hours (day, evening, night, and weekends).
What do you bring?
You take pride in delivering service and solutions at a high level - and you know that this requires a proactive and persistent approach to tasks.
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration, and in particular the associated roles
- Understanding of how to uncover a problem so that troubleshooting and possible escalation is done optimally
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Networking, IIS, Azure and Virtual Desktop administration is an advantage.
- Maybe you already know about IT security, if not, you're curious and eager to learn
Your personal skills
- As a person, you are ambitious, self-driven and curious about the latest knowledge. In addition, we expect you to:
- You have the customer in focus and are passionate about providing good customer service
- You can work according to well-described processes, and want to constantly improve them
- You are interested in new technology and want to keep learning
- You have the courage to take on new technical challenges
- You work well in small teams where close collaboration is important
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- iPhone and Lenovo laptop
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (18.000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK/voucher (55 CZK is covered by employer)
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Czech, English and Danish lessons
- Support in your professional and personal growth
- Team event every month (fun activities, snacks and drinks)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious coffee and tea and soft drinks
- Height adjustable tables
- Pool table, darts, PlayStation 4 Pro and relax zone
Informace o pozici
- Itadel Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Bucharova 1281/2, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Help Desk Technician, Server administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine