We are looking for a professional to join digital team within the marketing department of our client, the leading world supplier of health and nursing care products.
What you can expect in this role?
- Responsibility for our client social media accounts, setting up both local and global campaigns and reporting the results
- Conducting analysis and providing reports on performance metrics of our various digital marketing methods
- Collaborating on creation and edits of pages on corporate website, campaign landing pages, intranet and extranet
- Creation & analysis of email marketing campaigns
- Working in all aspects of marketing communication from advertising and PR to social media
- Close cooperation with central marketing team (mainly other members of digital team, brand managers and graphic designer), other departments (sales, product management, IT, HR) and our client’s subsidiaries and partners worldwide
- Cooperation with external marketing agencies and partners
- Working partly from the office and partly from home
What do we expect?
- University degree
- 2-3 years experience in (digital) marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Proactive and self-motivated personality
- Passionate about marketing
- Fluent English and Czech
What is an advance?
- Knowledge about set-up & analysis of paid campaigns on LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google Display Network, AdForm
- Understanding of SEO tools (SEM Rush or alternative)
- Knowledge of email marketing
- Google certified via Analytics & Adwords
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform and Pardot email module
- Understanding of HTML
What we offer?
- Exciting opportunity of a long-term cooperation full of learning, personal and professional growth
- Interesting and responsible work for a leading technological company with global reach
- Setting up the global marketing strategy and initiatives as a member of HQ marketing team
- Professional education and development
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- OPENN s.r.o.
- Středočeský kraj
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient) or English (Proficient)
- Salary: 40 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Corporate preschool, Occasional work from home, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, 13th monthly salary, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Company catering
- Listed in: Marketing, Manufacturing and industry, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency