We are looking for a professional to join digital team within the marketing department of our client, the leading world supplier of health and nursing care products.
What you can expect in this role?
- Build up and lead digital marketing competence within all group
- Develop and implement global digital marketing strategies
- Manage and develop HQ digital marketing team and cooperation with regional teams
- Develop internal online channels in support of distribution network
- Strengthen marketing automation and lead management in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Prepare corporate digital marketing guidelines and templates to support subsidiaries and distribution network
- Support all internal customers (Sales, HR, Service, Quality, ...)
- Set up and optimize digital marketing campaigns globally across various channels incl. LinkedIN, Facebook, Google Ads, etc.
- Potential to grow and lead global digital marketing team in the future
- Combination of work from home, office in Prague and at headquarters in the Central Bohemian Region
What do we expect?
- 4 years of experience as Digital Marketing Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of web design
- Experience with content management systems
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- At least 2 years’ experience in SEM. (search-engine-marketing)
- Proficient with Google Analytics and GoogleTagManager (agency experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated hands on-experience with Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google ads are required
- Expertise in ad tracking, pixel management, and URL parameterization
- SEO strategy, planning and related optimization of our paid versus organic traffic mix
- Management of vendors and agencies contracted for digital marketing support
- Czech and English
What we offer:
- Professional education and development
- Competitive salary and broad scale of benefits (25 days of holidays, flexible working hours, home office, company kindergarten, Multisport card, canteen, 13th salary etc.)
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Information about position
- OPENN s.r.o.
- Středočeský kraj
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Salary: 70,000 – 75,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Corporate preschool, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: Marketing, Manufacturing and industry, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency