FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £700 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around 12 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Aviva, Barclays, BNZ, Generali, HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, National Australia Bank (NAB), Quilter, Santander, UOB, Vanguard, and Zurich.
In total, FNZ partners with over 150 financial institutions across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America and we employ around 3,000 people worldwide.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
HR Workday Specialist
The role will report to the HR System Analyst and will act as dedicated support and guidance on all HRIS System related queries from HR team members, managers and employees.
This is a specialist role that requires a blend of traditional first line support skills as well as analysis and diagnosis of more complex issues. As part of this role you will also be expected to contribute to the development, testing and implementation of BAU change requests and project activities where appropriate.
- Analyse and resolve incidents as a first point of contact to agreed SLA targets
- Ensure that all involved parties are kept up to date with progress
- Develop, test and deploy simple system enhancements
- Identify and escalate any risks and issues where appropriate
- Proactively engage teams/individuals to ensure that changing business needs continue to be me
- Review and develop materials provided to line managers, employees and contingent workers, ensuring these are easily understood and fit for purpose
- Undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the HRIS
What about you?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Fluent in English
- A passion for technology and coding, and a proficiency to quickly learn
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment
- Perseverance and a willingness to try and fail and try again
- Enjoy finding problems and then coming up with/suggesting solutions – a professional problem solver!
- Outside the box/big picture thinker
- Experience working in Workday as advantage
What's in it for you?
- Mentorship and buddy support to help you during your FNZ journey,
- An excellent salary, benefits and career progression available,
- An international team of like minded individuals – we have employees from all around the world
- International exposure with offices around the world and a chance to gain experience in one of our many locations (think Shanghai, Singapore or Wellington!)
At FNZ, you’ll be encouraged to take on responsibility, play a part in the evolution of the company and drive your career development. As a rapidly growing business, we offer exceptional challenges and professional opportunities around the world.
So, if this sounds like the next step for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Brno Solution Center
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Human resources
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.