IDC is the most respected global technology market research firm operating in over 110 countries worldwide. Our collaborative, entrepreneurial and innovative culture is the perfect place for you to discover your future.
The Information Technology group at IDC is seeking an IT Business Analyst who will be part of several teams responsible for implementing, maintaining and operating IDC corporate financial software solutions (both custom built and off-the-shelf/cloud solutions). This entails working on a variety of projects with company-wide visibility, helping to address business challenges, and aid in driving adoption of the financial systems.
The primary responsibilities of the IT Solutions BA include:
- Working with Product Management and business owners to determine project scope and where applicable UX to design the best user interface and then deliver these specifications to developers
- Assessing complex issues and analyze to provide solutions in timely manner
- Applying lessons learned and best practices to continually improve and update services
- Understanding integration points of various systems for both customers (e.g. IDC.com) and employees (e.g. authoring, publishing, O365, etc)
- Supporting the QA team with testing to ensure solutions meet the needs of business owners
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with internal customers to fully understand IDC’s business and its priorities
- Communicating on a regular basis with all stakeholders to ensure everybody is aligned towards the same goal
- Specifying project deliverables, and working with Product Management, Development, Design, QA, and major stakeholders to ensure the deliverables accurately represent the product specifications.
We are seeking an individual who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- The ideal candidate will be multi-talented and should have experience working with accounting and financial systems. They should have a deep appreciation for the business as well as a strong orientation towards details and technical skills.
- Previous experience on similar positions 2-3 years.
- The IT Solutions BA should be a self-directed, creative problem solver and able to adjust to a fast-paced global environment.
- This position plays an important role of bridging the gap between our business needs and our technical solutions.
Specifically, you must demonstrate past success:
- Interfacing with all levels of management on project goals and progress
- Ability to create effective strategies and execution plans when faced with ambiguous and incomplete information
- Successfully managing simultaneous, cross-functional, mission-critical projects under tight deadlines
- Working remotely with individuals both across the U.S. and internationally
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel with knowledge of and experience with Office 365 products and emerging features
What are we offering?
- International environment with daily usage of English
- Time for self-development + other trainings
- Flexible working hours + Home Office (most of the time)
- 5 weeks of vacations
- 3 Sick days
- Attractive compensation package
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria system, Lunch credit
- + lot more
Location : Prague or Ostrava
Informace o pozici
- IDC Central Europe, the Middle East & Africa
- Technologická 375/3, Ostrava – Pustkovec
- Malé náměstí 459/11, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Business analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 734 763 361