IDC is seeking Data AI/ML Engineer who will join our newly established Data Engineering and Analysis team based in Prague, Czech Republic. In this role you will use your machine learning expertise to enhance our data with valuable insights and support data-driven decision making in our team. You will uncover hidden correlation, trends and anomalies in data to help us and our analysts build a completely new product. That will assist technology vendors to effectively assess their markets, customers, and competitors.
- Consult the needs of the data engineering team, data science team and business department to support them developing appropriate ML applications algorithms and tools.
- Design, build and maintain machine learning systems and self-running AI software to automate predictive models.
- Curate and support data for machine learning models.
- Research and implement machine learning algorithms and tools to make predictions according to business needs.
- Document developed machine learning processes.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Stay up to date with new developments in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, data science, information technology, mathematics, statistics, or related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in machine learning.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Demonstrated strong technical knowledge in various data models, data mining, and data classification tools like Python – NLTK, Scipy, Numpy and Pandas
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to work independently and ensure completion of tasks accurately and on time.
- Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Open to learn new technologies and tools.
- Master's degree in machine learning, neural networks, deep learning or related fields.
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem.
- Proven work experience with SageMaker, Airflow, or relational databases.
- Good SQL knowledge.
What are we offering?
- International environment with daily usage of English
- Time for self-development + other trainings
- Flexible working hours + Home Office (most of the time)
- 5 weeks of vacations
- 3 Sick days
- Attractive compensation package
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria system, Lunch credit
- + lot more
IDC is the most respected global technology market research firm operating in over 110 countries worldwide. Our collaborative, entrepreneurial and innovative culture is the perfect place for you to discover your future. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.
Informace o pozici
- IDC Central Europe, the Middle East & Africa
- Malé náměstí 459/11, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Data scientist, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 734 763 361