Hill's Pet Nutrition Manufacturing is recognized as the global leader in pet nutrition and health care. Our Mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
We are searching for the talent individual for the following position:
Develop the short and long term detailed finished goods production schedule in support of all commercial activities as translated through the demand plan and pre-established inventory and coverage strategies.
Responsible for ensuring timely and cost effective planning, delivery and management of line capacity to support operational execution and customer service targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop daily/weekly/monthly/annual production schedules supporting business needs.
- Use available SAP tools to identify and mitigate product shortages or over-production. Work closely with local CBS or SNP team to set priorities and adjust plans.
- Perform regular capacity analysis weighing demand vs available line time to establish resource needs, plant transfer potential, and communication of risks to plan.
- Support Marketing, Commercial, CMS, Finance, and CS&L teams to ensure preparedness and timely execution of new product initiatives.
- Effective management of product transitions and discontinuations to ensure minimal scrap and obsolescence costs.
- Support quarterly master data upkeep and SAP utilization processes to drive optimal automated planning processes.
- Define Material Requirements Planning data such as Safety Stock, Minimum Order Quantity, lot size strategy to maximize efficiencies and minimize cost and waste while increasing the levels of service and quality.
- Support policies and targets for forward looking global SKU stock coverage optimization, inventory glide-path projections, and global month-end finished goods inventory reporting (units and pounds).
- Relevant business or technical university degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in planning or Supply Chain, ideally in an FMCG environment.
- Experience with SAP and APO supply network planning.
- Excellent computer literacy in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and ability to develop and use decision-making processes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stressful situations effectively
- Plant Bonus
- Meal voucher tariff
- Contribution to the pension insurance program
- Life insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Commuting allowance
- Sickness support
- Discounted company products
- Contribution to English classes
- Company gym
- Vodafone program
- Dental program
Informace o pozici
- Hill's Pet
- Nádražní 269/49, Hustopeče
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: Doprava, logistika a zásobování, Nákup, Potravinářství, Logistik, Nákupčí, Technik potravinářské výroby
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel