International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security assistance company.
From Prague, we ensure back-office support to International SOS entities in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. We are a team of 150 colleagues from diverse countries, covering 24 nationalities.
Order to Cash Specialist
We are looking for responsible and communicative team member.
This role assumes credit control responsibility for various direct billing agreements as well as insurance clients. Position is responsible for actively participating in the collections process by making collection inquiries and following collection practice in place.
- Review incoming/outgoing bank transactions and manage cash flow
- Upload invoices to accounting system
- Follow-up on open invoices & obtain payment remittance
- Ensure received cash is assigned to corresponding invoice
- Produce and distribute account statements
- Perform reconciliations on regular basis
- Prepare weekly and monthly AR reports
- Advanced English
- Very Detail Oriented
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Ideally at least 1-year shared services experience
- Proficiency in Excel is advantage
- Good follow-up skills, problem solver
- Valuable work in an international environment of a prestigious company
- Starting date: immediately
- Contract type: unlimited
- Flexible working hours - according to specific work
- Company benefits (5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, occasional home office, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card…)
- Working in modern offices in the center of Prague (Prague 5, Andel - very good accessibility)
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in the English language through the system.
--> IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you apply please make sure that you have working and living permit in the Czech Republic.
Information about position
- International SOS
- Radlická 3201/14, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Invoice clerk, Bookkeeper, accountant, Claims specialist, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer