eSquirrel is a multiple award-winning teaching and learning companion and one of the most exciting EdTech startups in the German-speaking world. That’s not our claim alone, but also the jurors of GESA, the Global EdTech Startup Awards, whose DACH final we just won. Therefore, we would like to grow further and need a Mobile Software Developer, who will drive the further development of our iOS app.
- Personal responsibility and teamwork are a given for you
- Quality and maintainability of your code are important to you
- UX is one of your strengths
- You have 2+ years of experience in app development for iOS and are proficient in Swift and XCode
- Knowledge/interest in these areas are an advantage, but not required: Frontend development (TypeScript/React, AngularJS)
- Android development (Kotlin, Java, Android SDK)
- PostgreSQL (or comparable database)
- Heroku/AWS (or comparable PaaS/IaaS Clouds)
- Working on all stages of product development – from conception to live operation
- Implementing new features in an agile environment
- Increasing quality and stability by writing automated tests and improving existing processes
- Further development of our iOS app. Upon interest, Frontend/Web and Android development possible, as well as Cloud management.
You will find
- A fast and transparent application process
- Flexible work hours and remote working as a fundamental part of our culture, but also the possibility to work at the office
- A dynamic start-up environment with a young agile team, flat hierarchies and a respectful working atmosphere
- High independence and lots of possibilities to help shape a fast-growing company
- Smartphone, laptop and internet (private use included) as well as all the coffee you want
- A monthly salary of € 2,000 – € 4,500 gross (38.5h per week). Part-time possible, starting at 30h per week. We will agree on your actual salary together, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Let’s get to know each other!
Apply with your CV and a few meaningful lines about yourself. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
You will receive an answer within 2 working days at the latest. The application process then runs quickly in 3 short rounds:
1) 30min phone call to clarify the basic conditions and get to know each other
2) 120min technical interview to evaluate your technical know-how
3) 60min cultural fit round to see if we fit together and to clarify final details
Informace o pozici
- eSquirrel GmbH
- Wien, Austria
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or German (Intermediate)
- Salary: 2 000 – 4 000 EUR / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, iOS developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.