FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £700 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around 12 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Aviva, Barclays, BNZ, Generali, HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, National Australia Bank (NAB), Quilter, Santander, UOB, Vanguard, and Zurich.
In total, FNZ partners with over 150 financial institutions across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America and we employ around 3,000 people worldwide.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
EMEA Payroll Specialist
In this role you will be jointly responsible for managing and advising on Payroll processes for FNZ’s EMEA Region. Countries within scope are Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Switzerland. The EMEA Payroll Specialist will also be responsible for managing payroll related projects, providing timely and accurate payroll reporting and data to the business as required.
You will bring your payroll experience to a supportive, dedicated and very friendly team in an iconic, successful and ever expanding business with ambitious plans for growth. You will be involved in Workday related payroll processes to ensure that our people are paid accurately and on time. It’s a big task, but you will be part of a fantastic team who all work closely together to ensure that our processes are effective, up to date and internationally compliant. Our ambition is that we want our payroll team and service to be world class.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- End-to end preparation and processing of the monthly payroll
- Full lifecycle payroll responsibilities including BAU, all end of year tasks and audit requirements
- Answering any employee queries on tax, payroll, leave and superannuation
- Manage the communication with employees and other key stakeholders around the business to obtain relevant information and approvals required for payroll processing
- Business partnering with the HR team and Finance Business Partners for payroll review, approval and other queries
- Ensure that the HRIS (Workday) and other HR information systems are accurate and kept up to date with relevant payroll related actions (leave, pay changes, employee details etc.)
- Be responsible for producing high quality accurate data and reports on core HR processes (for example absence levels, pay information, headcount, turnover and monthly vacancy reports).
- Manage any payroll related audits, reviews and/ or any special payroll related projects
- Manage any historic pay investigations and related projects
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation changes and ensure compliance across all payroll locations
- Manage any Holiday Pay Act changes in line with legislation
- Deliver HR metrics such that they complement the business plan (although not exhaustive, these should capture trends in attrition, absence, retention and engagement) and suggest solutions to improve accuracy of these
What about you?
- Business proficient in the English language
- You already have experience working in a payroll administration environment, specifically with an understanding of payment and deduction processing and the handling sensitive data
- Strong IT skills and preferably Workday experience will mean that you are already equipped to handle our systems
- Workday experience preferred, training can be provided
- You are organised, detail conscious, and comfortable at working and adhering to tight deadlines
- You understand the importance of global payroll to an organisation and you will use your skills and experience to maintain our reputation for international excellence
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals;
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in Europe or Asia Pacific;
- As well as a rewarding career, development opportunities, personal growth and a competitive salary you will also receive an attractive benefits package.
At FNZ, you’ll be encouraged to take on responsibility, play a part in the evolution of the company and drive your career development. As a rapidly growing business, we offer exceptional challenges and professional opportunities around the world.
So, if this sounds like the next step for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Brno Solution Center
Information about position
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Human resources
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Other.