RESEARCH & INSIGHTS MANAGER CEE
at Teads PRAGUE
Teads is looking for a Research & Insights Manager to join our growing Intelligence team in Central and Eastern Europe. Working very cross-functionally on an international scale, the Teads Intelligence team is in charge of building solid measurement solutions for our clients to demonstrate how Teads drives the business outcomes they desire as well as producing insights related content for sales support. This position can be based in any of our offices in Zurich, Vienna, Warsaw, Bucharest or Prague.
On a daily basis you will be managing research projects for clients and agencies in Central and Eastern Europe leveraging our in-house measurement solutions or working with third party agency. You will develop and maintain relationship with different research vendors – from Nielsen and Kantar Millward Brown, use platforms such as Global Web Index. Research projects such as pre-testing, advertising/creative effectiveness, cross media and audience measurement are an essential part of our client partnerships. On top of the classic research, there will be scope to pitch your own ideas and innovative approaches.
Reporting to the Director of International Research, you will be working across Teads’ diverse range of clients, spanning from tech to retail, from telecommunications to FMCG. We liaise daily with the Sales, Marketing, Data, Ad-Ops, Publishing and Studio teams.
The ideal candidate is proactive, has high standards of client service and a consultative approach of research with minimum 5 years’ experience within the market research and/or digital media landscape. The work environment is very informal and dynamic, perfect for a hands-on, proactive person who doesn’t shy away from picking up the phone or arranging a meeting in order to get the job done effectively.
- Leveraging audience data we are subscribing to (Comscore, GWI…)
- Coordinate and execute research projects independently – from taking to the brief to report delivery – with assistance where needed from the Director of International Research
- Select suitable partners to run the study
- Educate Teads’ sales teams and give recommendations on the best research methodologies for a given project
- Keep track of projects and prepare regular updates for the team and salespeople – including costs, results, learning and best practices
- Troubleshooting of issues and management with the tech and ad-operations team
- Client presentations over the phone or face to face
- Proactively pitch new research ideas and stay up to date with new vendors and trends
- Building custom learning agendas for our clients in partnership with our strategic account team
- Understanding of the programmatic media landscape and data
- Previous experience managing multiple projects
- Research and project management experience desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in leading conference calls and dealing with clients
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of written and spoken English
- Educated to university-level degree
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Informace o pozici
- Ballpark s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Média, reklama a PR, Marketingový výzkum
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list (IČO)
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
602 247 337