AD OPERATIONS MANAGER
at Teads PRAGUE
Teads are looking for an Ad Operations Account Manager to join our amazing team in Prague, Czech Republic. As a member of our Operations team, our Account Managers are fully responsible for the setting up, optimisation and performance of our advertising campaigns. It is an extremely varied role which encompasses all of the ways our clients want to work with Teads – Managed campaigns, Programmatic activations and through our Teads Ad Manager platform, across our full suite of products – video, display and our performance offering.
Based in Prague and working within the CEE team, you will work directly with Ad Operations Director for CH, AT & CEE and with the Commercial Director for CZ & SK.
Activation and Delivery
- Be lead point of contact for all client communication post-sale.
- Lead preparation for campaign activation through clear and concise communication efforts with client.
- Oversee post-sale process, including but not limited to campaign set-up, pacing and delivery, incremental revenue generation and post campaign analysis.
- Analyse performance data to highlight key trends.
- Plan and execute incremental revenue prospecting plans each quarter.
- Help internal staff development through consistent and thorough knowledge sharing exercises.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience at a digital media agency, publisher, SSP, DSP or AdTech company.
- Vast digital media industry knowledge and vested passion in understanding how trends impact day-to-day work, such as, but not limited to:
- Programmatic Advertising
- Performance Advertising (direct response)
- Header Bidding
- Open RTB Protocol
- Has a proven track record of exceptional time management – effectively plans long-term and big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness.
- Continually promotes and achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to detail to execution and constantly looks for problems to solve and ways to improve.
- Has a track-record of meeting (or surpassing) ambitious goals in a fast-paced, competitive environment over a sustained period of time.
- Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic clients, is an avid problem solver, proactive and a creative thinker.
- Is adept at navigating the intricacies of tactical systems and processes (e.g., third party ad servers, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
- Cultivates and maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes a collaborative approach to their work; understands the limitations of their own perspective and works hard to understand the interests/perspectives of others.
- Team player.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage all operational campaign management tasks in CZ & SK, consisting of:
- Setting up Managed Service & TAM campaigns
- Monitoring & optimization of campaigns
- Setting up & troubleshooting programmatic deal ids
- Create customer reports (excel / PowerPoint) & screenshots
- Implement tracking tags on Studio-Creatives for MS, TAM & Programmatic buys
- Customer service
- Train new clients to run campaigns through Teads Ad Manager
- Support clients with recommendations for campaign strategies & bid prices
- Troubleshoot pixel implementation
- Support the Operations Team in CEE
- Buddy check campaigns from other regions
- Support with campaign management in other regions during holiday absence from other team members
- Support the Sales Team in CZ & SK
- Check Forecasts for campaigns with custom targeting
- Run Benchmark analysis
- Create remarketing segments
- Plan and participate in campaign debriefings with clients
- Respect Service-Level-Agreements
- Inform Traders and/or the responsible sellers in case of expected under-delivery
- Deliver campaign end reports one day after campaign end
- Launch campaigns on time
==== About Teads =====
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Informace o pozici
- Ballpark s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Média, reklama a PR, Online Marketing
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list (IČO)
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
602 247 337