In Iterait, we work hard to disrupt and change the world for the better. In particular, we are applying state-of-the-art artificial intelligence in retail, healthcare and transportation so that things run smoother for everyone. Right now, we need to tell the world about our flagship product – VIVIDI.
For this reason, we are looking for a passionate Marketing & PR Manager who would make VIVIDI a well-known and respected brand. Plenty of work was done in this direction but even more lies ahead.
The position is full-time based in Prague with offices in Sporkovsky Palac.
Your main responsibilities:
Create a marketing strategy as a whole (areas, customers, communication channels, etc.), with agencies and a team of your choice:
- Communicate the company mission and build the brand awareness of our product – VIVIDI among our current and potential clients, partners and the general public in a professional and efficient way
- Create and maintain our multilingual marketing materials (presentations, web and more)
- Manage social media (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Run, analyze and report the PPC campaigns
- Communicate with local and international media
We expect knowledge which are necessary for your responsibilities:
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Czech and English (any other language is appreciated)
- Graphic design experience
- Experience with digital marketing & social media
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Experience with creation and management of PPC campaigns in Google Ads
- Experience with WordPress or other content management system
- A personal network in PR and press
- Ability to conceptualize and animate short videos or animations
- Ability to use Google Search Console knowledge or other SEO optimization tool
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Marketing experience in the retail industry as well as in B2B technology startup or company is a strong plus
You will love our
- Opportunity to realize your ambitions as long as they are aligned with our values, we want to grow and we want you to grow with us
- Competitive salary, really, name your price and we can talk …
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- A collective of young and friendly people with a laid-back work culture
- Specialty coffee from Doubleshot, a terrace with a pull-up bar 🙂
Informace o pozici
- Iterait a.s.
- Hybernská 1034/5, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Marketing communication, Marketing Manager, PR specialist, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing, PPC specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.