DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD WITH US?
We are looking for a Project & Design Manager, with 5+ years of experience in injection plastic industry, automotive industry or with comparable engineering background to join our growing team.
You will develop new and innovative ARPRO applications, and convince OEMs and Tier1s of the technical, commercial and environmental benefits your solutions are offering. You will focus on the automotive industry, but also the wider transport, HVAC, packaging and consumer industries.
ARPRO is a sustainable engineering material providing strength, durability and weight reduction that is the world leader in its sector.
The successful applicant will be dynamic and creative with excellent project management and design capabilities, communication skills and motivated by the challenge of co-creation with the customer. Reporting to the Innovation Manager you are part of a team of experts located in Dusseldorf and North of Paris, however, the location of this role can be flexible for the right candidate.
Project & Design Manager
· Secure ARPRO sales through early involvement in the development of innovative solutions
· Invent, develop and implement challenging ARPRO solutions, from initial concept to start-of-production
· Drive diversification and market penetration to trigger ARPRO opportunities and generate sales
· Prioritise industry sectors and perform reviews to understand OEM’s needs (auto & non-automotive markets)
· Assist Sales in providing expertise to optimise overall system performance
· Implement knowledge management discipline
To be successful in the role you will have…
· Ability to manage innovation projects: time-line, responsibilities, process and customer sign-off
· Comfortable with FEA & CAD data
· Proficient in English and German; additional European languages a bonus
· High degree of autonomy
· Willingness to travel throughout EMEA (50% of your time)
· Knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn, materials and processes: in terms of performance, investment, cycle times, and cost.
· Interest in: automotive, HVAC, packaging industries
· Prepared to challenge conventional system lay-out
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in all areas
We are offering:
· A chance for further development and growth within JSP
· A stimulating working environment
· Coverage of complementary health insurance and pension contribution
· An annual sport contribution
· Canteen, hot drinks and healthy food available
ARPRO is a product from JSP, a global business quoted on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. www.arpro.com
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
Informace o pozici
- JSP International, s.r.o.
- Průmyslový park 158/11, Cheb – Hradiště
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient)
- Listed in: Chemical industry, Sales, Project Manager, Chemical engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Průmyslový park 11/158, 35002 Cheb, Česká republika
354 401 889