The Emmes Company, LLC (“Emmes) is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our “Character Achieves Results” culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee — from entry level through top executive — to contribute to our clients’ success by sharing ideas openly and honestly.
An international clinical research organization located in Prague is actively seeking a self-motivated and hardworking professional to join our team as the Financial Manager experienced in Finance or Accounting and financial analysis.
Salary conditions according to experience. We offer a company phone and laptop, work mostly from home.
Become part of a friendly and helpful team with an office in the center of Prague!
- Experience in Finance or Accounting and financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate in team
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc. is advantage
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (invoicing and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly management reporting consolidated for all entities
- Support project analysis and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems for all entities
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements with external accounting companies and tax advisors
- Leading a small team
If you are interested, please send us your CV.
Informace o pozici
- EMMES BIOPHARMA GLOBAL s.r.o.
- V jámě 699/1, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Financial director / manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 733 187 688