Careers that Change Lives
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. The Medical Education Learning and Innovation (MEDLI) EMEA team enables health care providers (HCPs) to access Medtronic’s continuous medical education offering anytime, anywhere.
A Day in the Life
The Digital Education Events Coordinator is responsible for the creation, management and successful delivery of live online education events and communicating opportunities into the innovation pipeline.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
· Liaise with relevant business and education stakeholders, ensuring event requirements are accurately captured and updated if necessary, through the whole project lifecycle
· Manage the virtual education event life cycle including scheduling, rescheduling, canceling, communications, rehearsals and close-off
· Create and manage the virtual education event and associated assets, in the Learning Management System (LMS) administration and other tools within the Digital Education ecosystem
· Manage virtual education event enrolments / registrations and withdrawals, as required by the event owner
· Extract and pass on reports to track virtual education event registrations and attendance
· Support stakeholders on accessing and using core functionality of delivery platforms and tools
· Digital education cross-selling and promotion of MEDLI services
University degree and/or relevant experience in any digital field (online learning, education design, instructional design, digital design, digital events management or production) a strong advantage.
Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting live digital events, using a range of tools and features (e.g. Zoom, breakout rooms, chat, polls)
Customer-centric. Makes the connection between own remit and the greater purpose of the team
Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively within a team and across decentralized, global organization
Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
Ability to work under pressure
Strong analytical thinking skills – good at troubleshooting and identifying root causes of issues
Proactive, agile and flexible. Willing to quickly step in, step up and contribute to process improvement
Quick learner. Willing to learn new applications and tools
Strong written and verbal communication skills. English is a must
Nice to Haves
Systems experience which can be in Business / Event Operations / Finance / Customer / CRM, Support, etc. although Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a strong advantage.
Alongside a competitive salary, Medtronic also offer clear routes to progression, a great work environment and amazing benefits which include:
• 25 holiday days
• Meal vouchers
• 4 sick days
• Competitive amount of benefity café points
• Supplementary pension insurance
• Group life insurance
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 2,000 employees.
Informace o pozici
- Medtronic Czechia s.r.o.
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer