We create software solutions for saving and restoring data. Also, we have our very own music band formed by our developers and QA engineers. We write code for cutting edge technology. We run marathons and assemble bikes for charity giveaways too. Our software helps banks, hospitals, airports, airways, hotels, manufacturers (Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, Jumeirah Group, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux, to name a few) to protect and manage their data. We are 3,700+ employees, 400,000+ customers, 30+ offices around the world. Also, we are fun times, challenging tasks, friendly atmosphere — approximately 365 days a year.
JOIN VEEAM TEAM!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together in a modern and friendly environment on Veeam’s products in Prague, Czech Republic. Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with Azure/Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle servers and databases; VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms; Windows and Linux operating systems; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
IT Recruiter with CZ/EN/RU
In 2016, Veeam Software opened a new office in Prague, which is set to be our second R&D office with several hundred employees in various departments. As we hire employees mainly to Software Development and QA teams, we are looking for a passionate Recruitment Researcher / Coordinator, who will help us attract best talents to the organization and achieve the challenging hiring plans!
- Sourcing relevant candidates across EU and supporting the Recruitment teams in Czech Republic and Russia;
- Active communication with candidates via phone, emails of f2f;
- Providing market analysis;
- Coordination and scheduling of interviews;
- Participation in recruitment events, such as job fairs, IT meet-ups or other conferences.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organization and sales skills;
- Stress-resistant habits and attitude;
- Fluent in Czech, English, and Russian;
- Previous experience in IT recruitment is a plus;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
Information about position
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 695/115b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), Russian (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: Human resources, Recruiter, Personnel officer, HR Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.