International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 12,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 3,000 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travelers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
Assess, develop and support the educational needs of internal and external stakeholders through creating and delivering effective training programs, thereby improving the quality of service delivered to the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP)
• Induct new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions in classroom, virtual, and e-learning modalities.
• Deliver creative training programs (classroom, virtual, and e-learning) for external and internal stakeholders of TRICARE.
• Design and develop training materials, job aids, hand-outs, e-learnings, and manuals to meet specific and appropriate training needs, keeping these updated, and ensuring all materials reflect our brand.
• Determine training needs and requirements for an individual or group by consulting with managers, conducting job analysis, feedback from annual performance appraisals and consultation and talking with employees.
• Work with managers to identify and address learning issues and new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Build and deliver refresher training and education programs for internal and external stakeholders
• Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
• Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior.
• Maintain the Learning Management Systems by ensuring user data is complete and accurate.
• Create an environment that is conducive to learning.
• Keep accurate learning and development records.
• Participate actively in the trainer calibration process, both local and globally.
• Champion learning by having a personal development plan in place that is progressed and updated.
• Encourage completion of evaluation surveys by all recipients of training activities
• Assist with the TRICARE Fundamentals Course in-residence or complete the TRICARE Online Certification Course
• Proven experience in training and mentoring.
• Effective facilitation skills in a variety of formal and informal settings such as one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and leaders.
• Proven experience in designing training and education events.
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques.
• Sound decision making and organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills
* Valuable work in an international environment of a prestigious company
* Starting date: immediately
* Contract type: unlimited
* Flexible working hours - according to specific work
* Company benefits (5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, occasional home office, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card…)
* Working in modern offices in the center of Prague (Prague 5, Andel - very good accessibility)
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in the English language through the system.
--> IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you apply please make sure that you have working and living permit in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- International SOS
- Radlická 3201/14, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Services, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer