We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
You can find out more about us:
Business Development Representative with French (junior)
This new role will be a critical part of the revenue team acting as the first personal interaction prospective customers may have with Pricefx. Your success in this role will have a visible and meaningful impact on the growth and revenue goals of this rapidly growing team.
You will be in charge of…
- Qualifying buyers and guiding their journey from visitors to prospect to MQL, and ultimately SAL
- Finding unique ways to identify and connect to prospective customers through multiple channels, such as email, phone, and social.
- Introducing prospective clients to the Pricefx brand
- Leveraging the content library, to nurture relationships and demonstrate the value
- Transitioning those relationships to outside sales
- Developing tactical plans to address market opportunities, vertical market segments and ideal buyer segmentations.
- Working closely with the Account Executives to understand customer needs, challenges, and successes
- Sharing learning and successful growth strategies with colleagues across the Demand Generation team
- Achieving growth targets for the pipeline of contacts, MQLs, and SAL meetings for Account Executives
What should you have to succeed?
- Native French, English (communicative level)
- Outgoing personality and interest in learning new things
- Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true out-performer
- Ability to take initiative
- Interest in working in a fast-paced Start-up environment
- Strong and professional communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience with Salesforce
This Would Make It Easier:
- A successful track record of using prospecting platforms to identify and engage prospective customers
- Understanding of customer journey, personas, and brand voice
- Experience in B2B SaaS environment
- A background in price management and optimization
- Experience with MS Teams
- Comfort with outbound calling
As Pricefx grows as a company – so will your role. There are direct advancement opportunities into many roles after successful performance as a Business Development Representative
- Prague, Czech Republic
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- The candidate needs to have a valid work permit for the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days, etc.
Informace o pozici
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Marketing communication, Direct Marketing, Telesales, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site not required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.