International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 12,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 3,000 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travelers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
Supervisor_Global First Call Desk
Responsible for the day-to-day leadership and development of Global First Call Desk Team Leaders to ensure optimal case management outcomes and client and member satisfaction.
The Global First Call Desk Team Leaders are the first line of management team responsible for teams of Customer Service Executives who work to ensure the delivery of operational support to those seeking access to the TRICARE Overseas Programme (TOP)
• Overall responsibility for the service delivery of the Global First Call Desk teams, managing a number of team leaders who in turn manage teams of Customer Service Executives who provide administrative support to beneficiaries contacting the Global First Call Desk seeking access to healthcare services through the TRICARE Overseas Programme (TOP)
• Ensures the high degree of quality service delivery
• Ensures all personnel adhere to the appropriate procedures within the Global First Call Desk Operations Policy and Processes
• Responsible to taking part in audits and governance oversight as required
• Leads by example in working other TRICARE teams to ensure the seamless execution of all service delivery
• Responsible leading the development of rota’s for the Customer Service Executive teams to ensure resources are available to meet client demand effectively
• Responsible for the administrative requirements of leading a team of Team Leaders
• Ensures that the Senior Contact Centre manager is fully and regularly briefed on any performance issues impacting the team
• Ensures the timely and proper delegation, direction, and escalation of service recovery activities
• Proven leadership success in an Operational service deliver setting, call centre experience advantageous.
• Must have previously supervised or managed direct reports
• Ability to understand and operate effectively in a crisis situation
• Ability to take the initiative and accept responsibility for his or her decisions
• Ability to provide purpose, direction and motivation to subordinates and peers alike
• Proven ability to work and excel under high pressure situations
• Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize in a rapid and effective manner
• Understands how to manage and operate in a diverse group
• Fluent English, knowledge of another language is welcomed
* Valuable work in an international environment of a prestigious company
* Starting date: immediately
* Contract type: unlimited
* Flexible working hours - according to specific work
* Company benefits (5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, occasional home office, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card…)
* Working in modern offices in the center of Prague (Prague 5, Andel - very good accessibility)
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in the English language through the system.
--> IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you apply please make sure that you have working and living permit in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- International SOS
- Radlická 3201/14, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Services, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Officer, Team Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer