International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 12,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 3,000 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travelers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
Team Leader_Global First Call Desk
Responsible for the day-to-day leadership and development of Global First Call Desk Customer Service Staff (CSE’s) to ensure optimal case management outcomes and client and member satisfaction.
The Customer Service Executive are the first point of contact for the client, providing a full range of operational support to those seeking access to the TRICARE Overseas Programme (TOP). Responding to inbound calls or contact from our beneficiaries based around the world, either current or former members of the US military and their families, who want to access medical services.
• Manages the allocation of work for the team, ensuring that resources are allocated to calls or case activity to ensure that services are delivered within the contracted timeframes
• Coaching, supporting and developing members of the CSE team
• Responsible for ensuring all service standards/KPI are met
• Provides quality feedback to CSE’s to maintain and improve the quality of service delivery, including listening and reviewing calls and reviewing cases
• Apply critical and creative thinking strategies to find productive solutions to issues
• Ensures that the Global First Call Desk Supervisor or Senior Contact Centre manager are fully and regularly briefed on any performance issues impacting the team
• Executes the responsibilities and schedule of an on-call and on-duty manager in accordance with the direction
• Acting as a first point of escalation for complex issues within the team.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects, taking the lead where appropriate
• Supports the management team in meeting and exceeding stated objectives.
• Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or client information
• CSE experience at a highly-proficient level.
• Relevant operations experience applicants preferred
• Displays maturity and strong leadership traits, ability to lead teams
• Familiar with CRM usage and managing call center agents
• Takes initiative, demonstrates responsibility
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize in a timely and effective manner
• Preferred Degree in: International Business, Language, Liberal Arts, Business Management
• Fluent English
* Valuable work in an international environment of a prestigious company
* Starting date: immediately
* Contract type: unlimited
* Flexible working hours - according to specific work
* Company benefits (5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, occasional home office, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card…)
* Working in modern offices in the center of Prague (Prague 5, Andel - very good accessibility)
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in the English language through the system.
--> IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you apply please make sure that you have working and living permit in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- International SOS
- Radlická 3201/14, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Services, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Officer, Team Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer