We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Network Services is looking for talented people with a passion and desire to change the world and manage the backbones of the world economy using their intermediate and senior networking skills. You have a unique chance to become a part of the biggest, smartest, most stable and the most renowned IT company in the world, with more than 100 years of tradition.
Any Networking organization can promise you the opportunity to manage network devices; with Network Services Delivery @Kyndryl not only will you have the opportunity to manage network devices, but also to grow your skills and knowledge of: cloud networking technologies, Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and in the near future containerization. We design, build and run leading edge solutions for Europe’s most prestigious brands and corporations. The NSD team includes experts from all over the world, we want you to be a part of our successful and highly motivated team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
5 – 7 years experience with complex troubleshooting of networks - LAN, WAN, Security, WiFi, Virtualization
CCNP certification or level of experience (other top network vendor certifications would be great advantage)
Experience mainly with VMWare NSX + F5, Cisco ACI, Citrix Netscaler would be added advantage
As an Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• 5 weeks of paid vacation
• Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
• Strong career opportunities
• Above standard Medical Care
• Subsidized price of Multisport card
• Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
• Preferential mobile tarrifs
• Global Travel and Group Life Insurance
• Contribution to the Pension fund
• Employee Assistance Program (24/7 helpline)
• Wellbeing program
• Parental bonding program (28 days of paid leave to spend with newborn)
You will have the opportunity to:
• Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
• Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
• Benefit from mentoring and coaching
• Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Informace o pozici
- Kyndryl Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
- Technická 2995/21, Brno – Královo Pole
- Required education: Professional training without a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer