NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 17 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
SAP ABAP Developer
We are searching for the best SAP ABAP Developers in the game! You will be participating in the project of the development of SAP HR Portal for one of the biggest European electric utility companies. In the scope of the project, new functionalities in the form of extension modules will be developed. Interested? Read more below :)
Opportunity to become an expert for design, development and maintenance application solutions for the client
Enhancing and optimizing the design and development process
Understanding the requirements from functional specification and transforming it into technical design
Developing new solutions, resolving bugs and providing assistance in solving end-user problems, answering development-related questions and testing the implementations
Keeping close communication with all stakeholders and building professional relationships with client representatives
5 years of hands-on experience in SAP ABAP or Fioriprogramming on application development projects with various scale
Experience with architecting solutions in SAP using ABAP, object-oriented programming, comprehensive debugging and performance tuning and scalable solution design
Knowledge of all aspects of an SAP environment - PI, SolMan, IDOC’s, BW, and HANA
Experience with programming Function Modules, SmartForms, Object-Oriented ABAP, BOR, User Exits, Enhancements, Reports and Dialog Programming
Analytical, problem-solving skills
Experience with Agile methodology
Experience with design, development and implementation of SAP Workflows
Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Experience in design and development of interfaces between SAP and non-SAP
- Possibility of 100% HO
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognisable worldwide brands
- Small things which make the difference: flexibility with employment form, Private medical healthcare, MultiSport or Cafeteria card, flexible working time, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access and more.
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+421 905 361 583