KNORR-BREMSE Group is the global market leader for braking systems and a leading supplier of subsystems for rail and commercial vehicles, with annual revenues of EUR 6.2 billion in 2020. Knorr-Bremse’s products make a decisive contribution to greater safety and energy efficiency on rail tracks and roads around the world. For more than 115 years the Company has been driving forward innovation in mobility and transportation technologies with an edge in connected system solutions. As a result, Knorr-Bremse profits from the key global megatrends: urbanization, eco-efficiency, digitization and automated driving.
* Support and coordination of Intercompany activities for Rail divison – budget, forecasts, outlooks, non-booked invoices check, consolidation of incoming orders and balances
* Main contact for Intercompany Transfer pricing documentation also for external consultants / auditors of respective tasks
* Ad-hoc report and analysis
* Setting and further development of controlling tools and processes
* Cooperation in new SLA´s settings with relevant intercompany partners + adjustment and review of already existing SLA´s
* Close cooperation with HQ in Munich and other KB Group subsidiaries worldwide
* University degree in finance, economy, business administration
* 3+ years of relevant working experience in controlling
* Fluent in English and German
* Data loving person
* Advanced in MS Excel and Power Point, SAP FI/CO knowledge is appreciated
* Very good communication skills, ability to work in international and multicultural environment
What can you expect from us
* Job opportunity with long-term perspective in stable international company
* Modern working environment in center of Liberec
* Full-time job, unlimited contract
* Flexible working hours incl work from home, 5 weeks of holiday, Meal vouchers, Cafeteria benefit system, Pension insurance contribution, etc.
In case of further questions feel free to contact us.
!!! Please apply in ENGLISH !!!
Informace o pozici
- Knorr-Bremse Services Europe s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Nerudovo náměstí 120/6, 46001 Liberec, Česká republika