We are a multi-format advertising network with a presence in over 240 countries. Our goal is to provide both advertisers and publishers with a self-service platform for launching, managing, and analyzing campaigns, monetization processes, and, most importantly, maximizing revenue. We are constantly creating new tools to help us work more efficiently.
The project is built on Golang services that run on bare metal across the globe. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Clickhouse, and everything is monitored using ELK.
Who we are looking for
We are currently seeking a Backend Go Developer to join our fantastic team at Clickadu. You will collaborate with three autonomous XP teams comprised of front-end, DevOPS, and back-end engineers, with the goal of presenting simple solutions to complex problems. In this role, you will collaborate closely with excellent engineers to support and develop applications that are under load (500k+ QPS). We enjoy writing high-quality, user-friendly code, and we hope you do as well!
3+ years of experience working as a Go developer.
Proficient with the Go programming language and its paradigms,
Expertise in the development of distributed applications
Experience with popular Go web frameworks like FastHttp, Revel, and router packages.
Experience with relational and column-oriented databases like HP Vertica/Clickhouse and PostgreSQL/MySQL
Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git
Understanding of agile methodologies
Your CV will be considered in English only.
· is English at intermediate and higher level
· for foreigners is permanent residence or EU citizenship.
Information about position
- Clickadu s.r.o.
- Zenklova 32/28, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Intermediate)
- Salary: 50,000 – 100,000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Research and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement.