We are Reckitt. We’re a diverse, global family of over 43,000 people united by one passionate purpose: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We will fight for the right to access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment, because we believe this is the right thing to do. Our well-loved and trusted brands including Finish, Vanish, Lovela, Woolite, Calgon, Air Wick, Lysol and more, have been making a difference to people’s everyday lives for more than 200 years.
Junior Key Account Manager
Want to provide insights that make a difference? As Junior Key Account Manager, you’ll have the freedom to drive revenue, market share and best practice across a global customer portfolio.
In this role you’ll...
- Responsible for achieving strategic objectives per customer
- Building long-term partnership with the customer
- Responsible for the promotional strategy per customer, and promotional execution
- Responsible for managing customer negotiations in relation to Reckitt commercial strategy and the customer trading terms
- Implementation and ongoing management of the category strategy per customer
- Responsible for developing customer new product launch plans and ensuring successful implementation
- Continuous improvement in the management of the account by identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of the categories
You’ll succeed because…
…you’ve proved your commercial ability in a complex environment – ideally consumer goods. You’re action-orientated, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are also highly analytical with advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and sales software. Crucially, you’re a born communicator, able to use your insights to create a compelling story for your colleagues.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return Reckitt offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Informace o pozici
- RB (Hygiene Home) Czech Republic, spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Administration, Purchase, Sales, Sales analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 724 584 483