Atypon is software and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, renowned for it's technological leadership in online delivery of scholarly research content. Over the 20-plus years that Literatum has been in continuous development, we’ve gained a deep understanding of what it takes to power a successful online publishing business.
Today Atypon has over 200 clients, including some of the world’s largest publishers; several date back to our first years in business. Literatum is home to nearly 100,000 individual publications in over a dozen languages and more than 900+ publication websites. The platform logs over 4.7 billion user sessions annually.
Senior Software Engineer for CIL Team
We are looking for talented and self-driven senior engineer to expand our Prague team in:
- Backend - working at classification, inference and learning team
- Document classifications, tagging
- College degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience working with large datasets, SQL/NoSQL databases, XML technologies
- Working knowledge of caching technologies, web architecture
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Java programming experience
- Familiarity with Spring, Maven, Gradle
- Linux as a development environment
- Self-driven, motivated
- Proficient with common developer tool sets such as Java, JSON, REST, Shell, Perl and etc.
- MS in Computer Science
- XML technologies - XPath/XQuery
- Detailed knowledge of NoSQL
- Previous experience working with classification, inference or ML technologies (SVM, LLDA, automatic topic modelling)
- Knowledge of text classification, NLP
- Competitive salary
- We're small to medium sized insular company with international presence, under an umbrella of much larger multi billion dollar company. This gives us both stability and flexibility.
- We're headquartered in Silicon Valley and can potentially arrange temporary working visa. Our parent company has more than 250 open positions around the world https://wiley.ascendify.com/opportunities
- Five weeks of vacation
- Centrally located office in a modern building in Prague (next to the Muzeum station). Modern working environment, developer machines and local servers. We prefer engineers to physically attend our Prague office as much as feasible, considering the current pandemic situation.
Please use https://apply.workable.com/atypon-systems-inc/j/47062B5B5C/apply/ to apply.
Informace o pozici
- Atypon Systems CR s.r.o.
- Škrétova 490/12, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+14089881240 ext. 304