Join the Veeam Team!
The Veeam® team builds products for data protection, management, backup, and recovery.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Our solutions help banks and factories, hotels and hospitals, airports and airlines to keep their data secure and available at all times. Here are just a few of them: The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, and Volvo Car BeLux use Veeam products. In total, we have more than 400,000 customers worldwide.
Talent Acquisition Partner, R&D
We are now looking for Talent Acquisition Partner to support hiring for Veeam R&D department by proactively and strategically aligning Veeam’s need for talent with business goals by executing recruitment strategies to identify, attract, recruit and hire top technical talent.
Your tasks will include:
- Manage the talent acquisition and candidate process from source through to offer
- Partner with Hiring Manager’s and Senior Stakeholders, advise on Talent Acquisition process, develop a recruitment strategy with client groups
- Set up, review and update open positions in the recruitment system (We use SmartRecruiters)
- Provide weekly reports on progress and build marketing intelligence of the market
What we expect from you:
- Full cycle technical recruitment experience is a must-have
- Deep understanding of IT recruitment (trends, specifics, best practices)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English and Russian speaking essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related field.
- Customer-oriented attitude;
- Self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library;
- Assistance arranging a work permit;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment.
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Karolinská 661/4, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Russian (Advanced), Czech (Basic)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Human resources, Recruiter
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer