What is waiting for you
Work directly with suppliers to satisfy Resideo's quality standards and strategy in the manufacture of components. You will interact with all levels of supplier management. As Resideo's point of contact within the supply base, you will support transition and supplier development activities within your assigned geographical area. In support of a variety of supplier oversight functions, spending a majority of your time at supplier facilities.
- Lead the issue resolution and root cause analysis processes with supplier on all supplier related quality issues.
- Manage process controls, establishing schedules for reviewing supplier and quality performance.
- Maintain accurate quality records, prepare and present metrics associated with quality trends and related improvements within the supply base.
- Develop strong partnership with suppliers in regard to their commitment to Resideo projects, timing and measurement of results.
- Coordinate part approval process in the factory and supplier.
- Support NPI activity within the site.
- Support site CE/VE projects developing a strong relationship within cross functional teams including Sourcing, Manufacturing, Design and Supplier.
- Manage resource activity within site with local supply base.
- Interface between supplier, internal factory functions, like Engineering, Sourcing, Quality.
- Support with active participation the internal and external audits. Follow the corrective actions.
What skills and knowledge should you posses
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality and strong knowledge related to the manufacturing, design, and use of Mechanical and/or Electrical components.
- Knowledge and application of PPAP process
- Six Sigma Green Belt certificate
- Fluent English knowledge
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, SAP and Excel
- Willingness to travel on a national and international level
Which competences are an advantage
- Large project management experience
- Knowledge of raw materials/metals/plastics/resins/electronic components
- Current ASQ CQA or CQE certification is highly desirable, as is an RAB auditor accreditation
- Comprehensive knowledge of advanced Quality engineering practices
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and drive projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Complex way of thinking
- Ability to work independently
- German language knowledge
What can we offer
- Employment in international and strong company
- Great learning possibilities
- Benefits program, 5 weeks of holiday, pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
Informace o pozici
- Tuřanka 1236/96, Brno – Slatina
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: Quality and quality control, Quality inspector
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer