ThreatMark is a young, rapidly growing cybersecurity company aiming to become a global leader in threat detection, smart authentication, and fraud prevention. Our goal is to eliminate fraud, protect users’ most precious assets and remove friction, all while bringing trust to the digital world. Major banks use ThreatMark’s deep behavioral profiling engine to analyze vast numbers of user-specific data & behavioral traits to precisely identify legitimate users and deny fraudsters in real-time.
Among various honors and industry recognition, ThreatMark has been recognized by Gartner as a Representative Vendor for the Online Fraud Detection area in its 2020 Market guide; named Deloitte’s Top Technology Fast 50 for CE; won 2019 AI Award – Company of the Year; and was awarded EY Entrepreneur of The Year for 2019.
We are expanding rapidly, and we’re seeking talented and passionate people to extend our team.
Group Finance & Reporting Manager
Why are we looking for Group Finance & Reporting Manager?
We’re looking to appoint Group Finance & Reporting Manager to provide financial support and reporting services to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
What will your work look like?
You will be an active member of the senior leadership team of the company. You will be expected to bring know‑how and financial acumen to the everyday life of ThreatMark. You will design and execute financial processes incl. participation on new ERP implementation. You will be closely cooperating with CFO Martin Zikmund and preparing monthly/quarterly/yearly management reporting incl. analysis and consolidation of several entities. Also, you will prepare business cases and various scenarios modeling incl. budgeting and forecasting. You will be involved in year-end audit procedures and other compliance tasks. You will also liaise with Sales Operations and the CRM system.
What would make you a strong fit:
- You have experience in a similar role in a multinational environment or from the Big Four accounting firms or similar (5+ years)
- You are familiar with technology companies finances, especially the SaaS business model, software development and support, IPRs
- You’re enthusiastic about building a controlling role in a start-up environment, and you are a goal‑oriented, reliable team player
- Perfect command of MS office tools is a must-have
- English proficiency (written and spoken, min C1 level)
- Knowledge about US GAAP/IFRS is an advantage
- Experience with MS Dynamics (Business Centre) is a plus
- Great If you have an ACCA completed/soon to be completed
- Who will you work with?
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible cooperation agreements (OSVC, full-time employee, etc.)
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidized sport activities
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Friendly work environment, equally open to anyone
- Flexible time off
- Company Education
Informace o pozici
- ThreatMark s.r.o.
- Hlinky 505/118, Brno – Pisárky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Financial Controller, Financial director / manager, Compliance officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer