About FE fundinfo
The origins of FE fundinfo is the joining of three successful businesses and we are proud that we have not only retained but built on the substantial brand equity and recognition that has been created over many years.
The company’s vision is to be the leading service provider to the global fund industry by making it more efficient and transparent. FE fundinfo does this by connecting fund manufacturers and distributors with a single source of high-quality data and providing the tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds.
For further information about FE fundinfo, visit http://www.fe-fundinfo.com/.
SENIOR DATA ANALYST
FE fundinfo has an opening for a Senior Data Analyst. The role will involve working with fund information to help power FE fundinfo’s products and client deliveries.
The job role will entail:
· Being responsible for sourcing European mutual fund data.
· Being responsible for entry of this data into the FE fundinfo database, in an accurate and timely manner.
· Communicating with European fund groups via telephone and email.
· Monitoring data input to ensure a high level of quality.
· Resolving client queries.
· Working closely and communicating effectively with other teams located in Europe and India.
Candidates should have an eye for detail, be able to effectively communicate with fund groups, and colleagues in our international offices, possess a positive attitude, and be keen to learn new skills. Training and mentoring are provided.
· 2+ year experience in a data environment role.
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Basic level of spoken and written German or French.
· Educated to degree level.
· Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
· Motivated, with attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy.
· Able to work to deadlines and targets, whilst delivering a high quality of work.
· Strong listening, communication and analytical skills are essential.
· Ability to work independently and come up with ideas to enhance the process.
· Help with coaching of junior team members to deliver their best work.
· Should be a good team player.
· Ability to grasp new tasks quickly, and a desire to learn new concepts.
· A grasp of the investment industry and financial services is beneficial, though not essential.
· Committed to long term employment
· Work in an ambitious, international and professional working atmosphere.
· Become part of a dynamic company that is a leader in its segment and actively contributes to the development.
· An open working atmosphere that welcomes your own ideas - Healthy Organisation approach.
· A culture that is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity.
· Commitment to foster an environment that welcomes individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences.
On top of a competitive salary, the following benefits are also offered:
· 120 CZK food vouchers per day worked.
· Edenred Benefits Card.
· Multisport card fully paid for by the company.
· 5 weeks of annual leave.
· 3 sick days per year.
· Additional pension insurance contributions.
· Team building activities.
· Possibility of home office work.
Pioneer of fund data
· Gain a very deep knowledge of the investment fund industry across multiple fund markets and data types.
· Build a huge network with asset managers worldwide.
· Engage in exciting client deliveries.
Be part of a global team
· Work in a global team, with the potential to work abroad.
· Be one of the first to learn about new markets the company is entering into.
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
Informace o pozici
- FE fundinfo (Czechia) s.r.o.
- Holandská 878/2, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Basic), French (Basic)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Economist, Financial analyst, Financial director / manager, Statistician, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Holandská 878/2, 63900 Brno – Štýřice, Česká republika