Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 33,000 employees and over €6,4b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
More information about Groupe SEB you will find on our website: http://www.groupeseb.com/en-en, or at local websites: rowenta.cz, tefal.cz and krups.cz.
We are a Great Place to Work-Certified company. Great Place to Work is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience and the leadership behaviors. Their research is backed by data compiled from over 100 million employee engagement surveys around the globe.
Certification is the mark of a great employee experience.
Marketing Team Support
What are going to be your daily responsibilities?
- Creating purchase orders and goods receipts, following up with suppliers in case of issues, consolidatinmg budget status timely & in efficient manner, exchange with Brand and Product Managers regularly
- Managing product samples from request all the way to distribution including budget control
- Maintaining inventory and order in Marketing storages in the Prague office
- Coordinating preparation and execution of marketing conferences, agencies’ brief sessions, “old samples” sell-out campaigns, Xmas gifts
- As a backup, contributing to the product content translation verification to a mother language
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in business administration
- Being able to communicate in Czech/Slovak and in English
- MS office usage skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams…)
That´s why we are the right choice for you...
- International environment with the opportunity to develop your skills
- Opportunity to grow with Groupe SEB
- Very friendly, open and helpful team
- Modern offices close to metro station Invalidovna
- Competitive benefits including a discount on products, sport and leisure cafeteria, meal vouchers, regular off-site events, home office, trainings, 5 weeks of vacation
- Certified as the Great Place to Work
If this job offer appeals to you, please do not hesitate to send us your professional CV.
We are looking forward to meeting with you.
Informace o pozici
- Groupe SEB ČR s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 651/136a, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Administration, Assistant, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer