GoodAI started as a research and development initiative inside Keen Software House in January 2014, when CEO Marek Rosa invested $10M USD into the project. The GoodAI R&D company was publicly announced in July 2015 and is now an international team of 25 Research Scientists and Engineers based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our long-term goal at GoodAI is to build a general artificial intelligence to optimize and automate cognitive processes in science, technology, business, and other fields. Our future AI will perceive stimuli in the same way that a human does – by seeing, feeling, interacting, and learning – and use this data to generate behavior, perform tasks, and respond to motivations given by human mentors.
Mission: Our mission is to develop general artificial intelligence – as fast as possible – to help humanity and understand the universe.
Machine Learning / Deep Learning Engineer
Do you have a passion for Artificial Intelligence and creative projects such as video games? Are you skilled in ML and DL? Do you like challenges? Then join our GoodAI team! You will have an opportunity to work on a range of projects, from building prototypes and scaling up experiments in the research team, to end-to-end development of a new AI game.
- Contribute to the development of AI across projects (Badger, novel games, …) from an engineering perspective.
- Implement state-of-the-art AI algorithms.
- Work with researchers to scale up deep learning experiments.
- Develop and set up experiment infrastructure.
- Help to convert successful experimental ideas into stable, ambitious solutions.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure for the deployment of experiments on cloud services (local cluster, AWS, Google Cloud).
- Understanding and experience with AI and Machine Learning algorithms and methods with emphasis on modern deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, …)
- Good programming skills
- Ability to read and understand AI-related scientific papers
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Responsibility, strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly, curious, creative personality
- Very good communication skills – in English (working in an international team)
Considered a plus:
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, AI, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or other relevant scientific field
- Experience with the development and operations of distributed systems
- Good knowledge of the current AI landscape and its trends, with emphasis on meta-learning
- Awareness of game-related AI techniques and concepts
- Experience with back-end development and operations (cloud-based setup and deployment, monitoring, …)
- Familiarity with game development
- Team Culture
- Results-oriented: we measure ourselves only by our results
- No limits: we can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art
- Integrity: we have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience
- Extreme ownership: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor. Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort.
- Excellence in execution: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – we get what we tolerate
- Simplicity in design: less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Teamwork: we treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on the most exciting scientific challenge: general artificial intelligence
- Ability to present your work at major AI conferences
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want or work from another country
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation and a generous bonus model
- Stock options
- Comfortable working environment – Oranzerie
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – one day every few weeks dedicated just for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days
Informace o pozici
- GoodAI Research s.r.o.
- Na Petynce 213/23b, Praha – Břevnov
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Věda a výzkum, Programátor, Python vývojář, Data scientist
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel