International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security assistance company.
From Prague, we ensure back-office support to International SOS entities in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. We are a team of 120 colleagues from diverse countries, covering 24 nationalities.
Thanks to us -> Invoices received from providers are paid on time; Travelling clients have necessary certificates in order to obtain a visa; Public International SOS webinars are organized; Assistant centres have up-to-date information about our providers when a client calls and asks for help
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
Experienced Accountant RTR/GL
We're looking for an experienced accountant.
As the RTR (GL) Accountant Senior, you will be part of the team handling end to end process on one of European or American International SOS entities. The position is suitable for an Accountant with at least 3years experience.
• Participate in monthly closing of financials
• Ensure all BS accruals/deferrals are logic, valid, correctly coded, and allocated
• Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
• Repetitive and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records
• Balance sheet and intercompany accounts revaluations
• Chart of Accounts Maintenance
• Account for fixed assets movements and maintain depreciation runs
• Loading the accounting data into reporting systems
• Engage in process of improvement initiatives
• Cooperation with internal share services clients as well as key stakeholders on the business side
• Audit deliveries
• Detail-oriented, self-organized, independent, accurate, stress-resistant person, result/oriented team player
• 3 years’ experience in Accounting (manual booking and inputs)
• At least 1-year experience in RTR Accounting
• Fluent in English, another language is plus
• Excel knowledge (functions, pivot tables)
• Knowledge of SUN accounting system and Cognos reporting system is an advantage
*Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
*Work for a meaningful business in the center of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: Immediately
Contract type: unlimited
HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE?
Our flexible working hours enable you to manage your working day. We start no later than 10 am and finish after 2 pm.
WE LOVE TO SEE OUR EMPLOYEES RELAXED
You can enjoy moments with your colleagues on the sunny terrace where we plant herbs and tomatoes. Our Recreation committee superheroes organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, theatre...
YOUR DEVELOPMENT LIES AT THE HEART OF OUR CULTURE
We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and the possibility of international rotations. ACCA support
5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in the English language through the system.
--> IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you apply please make sure that you have working and living permit in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- International SOS
- Radlická 3201/14, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant, Accounting methods specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.