For more than 130 years Baumann Group guarantees Swiss quality and precision. Our customers benefit from our experience as one of the world's leading manufacturers of springs and stampings. We are a family-run business, now in the hands of the fifth generation.
The group has eleven production sites around the globe, where more than 1,600 people design and produce technically sophisticated products for selected industries, including the automotive, electrical engineering and medical technology sectors.
IT SERVICEDESK SPECIALIST
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate who will join our IT team. If you are looking for a development opportunity, you have just found it!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide IT support to end users at the 1st and 2nd level support according to ITIL
- Solve a wide range of IT problems - HW, Active Directory, Group Policy, Network, Windows Servers, Security, Client Management, etc.
- Work in ticketing system
- Receive, analyse, solve and potentially forward SAP related incidents to the next level
- Become a specialist regarding SAP basic topics (printer administration, interfaces to other systems, authorizations etc.)
- Be an interface between SAP and IT team
- Communicate with colleagues and international customers, work in a team
- Completed IT education
- Experience on a similar position
- Strong motivation to develop SAP skills
- Highly customer-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Independent, reliable, and responsible working style
- Very good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of SAP environment is a plus
- The opportunity to develop professionally in a healthy and future-oriented company
- International company environment
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers, company events, multisport card
- Business trips abroad
- Home - office
Are you interested? Then please send us your written application in English. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Informace o pozici
- Baumann Springs s.r.o.
- Na Novém poli 384/6, Karviná – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Help Desk Technician, IS Support, SAP Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 724 665 290