Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of their dreams of starting and running business. We help small retailers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and top customer care.
API Project Manager
Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of starting and running businesses. Add-ons and Partners are also part of the whole Shoptet ecosystem. Shoptet Add-ons are third-party API integrations and connections, such as payment gateways, billing systems, accounting, logistics, etc.
Your main responsibilities and challenges will be:
- Manage and organize all projects relating to connections and integrations of new Add-ons
- Oversee these projects from a project and technical point of view.
- Manage testing of new Add-ons and their final deployment into production.
- Consult the technical topics and issues during the implementation.
- Oversee the highest quality support for Add-ons.
- Collect feedback from our Technical Support team.
- Cooperate closely with Development and Product teams and provide them with relevant feedback.
What do we offer?
- Training and support from colleagues during onboarding
- Home office, flexible working hours, and 5 weeks of vacation
- English lessons – team or individual
- Enterprise tariff for own e-shop for free
- Referral bonus
- Budget for education 10.000 CZK/year
- Budget for teambuilding events
- Nice and modern office in Karlín
- Summer terrace with fast Wi-Fi
- Coffee, fruit, vegetable, and snacks for free
- Multisport card
- Friendly and people-oriented company culture. You can check our Atmoskop.cz
We're looking precisely for you if:
- You are a good project manager as well as a technical consultant.
- You can empathize with the customers' needs.
- You're independent and don't need daily guidance.
- You are proactive and passionate about the product.
- You are fluent in English and native in CZ/SK/HU
- You have experience in e-commerce/SaaS, but it is not needed.
Informace o pozici
- Shoptet a.s.
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/17, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Consultant, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer