Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
You will be responsible for the dedicated team of Senior Financial Accountants and Financial Accountants. You will encourage a work environment that is professional, focused on continuous improvement, accountable, service-oriented, with high integrity, compliant, with a positive attitude and actively engaging employees.
What You Will Be Doing In This Role
- Resolves complex accounting issues across dedicated entities and assists the Finance Manager in resolution of financial issues across Europe
- Plans, monitors and ensures timely completion of monthly processes, including the month-end close process, owned by the team of Senior Financial Accountants and Financial Accountants and incorporates necessary revisions
- Approves journals, ensuring consistency and completeness of all postings with correct coding, classification and aligned with IFRS and local accounting standards
- Acts as key contact for queries concerning accounting and other finance matters for the team
- Performs variance analyses for movements on all accounts to keep financials free from probable errors and misstatements
- Maintain adherence to local statutory reporting rules, tax and other requirements for dedicated entities and leads the communication with external/internal auditors and external tax advisors
- Performs system security approvals and payment authorizations for entities within the scope of responsibility
- Establishes and retains a robust control environment with effective internal controls.
- Consistently adheres to and enforces the adherence to company guidelines and policies.
- Performs other duties as delegated or assigned.
- Addresses issues consistently, fairly and in a timely manner.
- Is a strong team leader, ensures team members‘ development and motivation
- Cooperates and communicates with other finance and non-finance teams
- Assists and guides team members in their daily work ensuring their continuous professional development.
- Assists management with hiring processes
- Conducts and documents performance of each team member and addresses any performance related findings with the Finance Manager.
What You Need For This Position
- University degree (Finance/Economics preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance in international companies covering the full width of activities (accounting, reporting, taxes, audits, budgeting)
- Minimum of 3 years of proven team leadership experience
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Proactivity, business acumen, independence, out-of-the-box thinking
- Proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Fluent English
- JDE and HFM experience is an advantage
- ACCA or equivalent certification is highly desirable
Benefits That We Offer
- 200 hours of vacation (equivalent to 25 days)
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Refreshment, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
Informace o pozici
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Top management, Auditor, Financial director / manager, Chief Accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Prosecká 852/66, 190 00 Praha – Prosek, Česká republika