Are you interested in cars? Do you know or want to learn about the dynamics of global automotive market?
We are JATO Dynamics, the market-leading automotive data provider!
We are currently expanding our Data Specialist team. If you are a car enthusiast individual interested in gaining and developing experience in data administration to enforce our Prague team, this may be the role for you!
As a Data Specialist, you will work within a virtual team and will contribute to deliver the most accurate research and coding of different sets of automotive data (price lists, specifications, public incentives, etc) to our clients!
We are very proud of being known by our data accuracy, and therefore we are looking for people who enjoy focusing on detailed information, with a strong focus on collaboration and willingness to continuously develop their skills and knowledge.
You MUST have a good command of written and spoken English. Any of the following second European languages is an advantage:
- Research on latest trends in automotive industry (processing price lists, brochures, configurators)
- Processing of data and entering them into our system
- Ensuring that the data quality in the system is high
- Keeping the company’s timeliness and quality standards
- Review documentation to gather details of specific changes and align against relevant JATO definitions, data structure and existing vehicle data
- Successfully resolve customer issues as a part of The JATO experience customer support/escalation process
- Stay up to date and execute the latest, ongoing procedure changes
- To implement corrections and changes into the database as guided and required by the Data Operations management and Centre of Excellence team
- Higher level of education or proven experience in collecting processing and analysis of data
- Interest and/or working experience in the automotive sector is preferred
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), and knowledge of any of the following second European language is an advantage (French, German, Spanish)
- The ability to focus on detailed information and to work with large amount of data long hours keeping highest attention
- Being inquisitive combined with a proactive approach, ability to solve unexpected issues
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Advanced Excel
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn more about automotive industry
- Stable and friendly environment
- International team with 15 nationalities
- Working in a young, communicative team
- Chance to obtain a deep insight into the automotive industry
- Company benefits (meal vouchers, flexi passes, 25 days of holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office on a regular basis
- Great office location (near Karlovo náměstí)
We will happily support you in your first career steps - through training you to be able to use JATO systems, orientate yourself in car technologies and terminology including the latest trends, manage extensive data sets and deal with quality assurance.
Yes, we do have deadlines, need to prioritize and multitask and sometimes correct our own mistakes after someone else has found them.
But we still believe work can be fun and there can be fun after work with the team as well.
Our Prague office near Karlovo náměstí has 30 people, friendly environment and positive atmosphere we are proud of. We are an international team with 15 nationalities coming from different backgrounds and experiences. Our goal is to learn from each other, communicate a lot and get all the answers we need in a best way possible. On top of that we offer a nice package of salary and various benefits that we can discuss throughout the recruitment process.
All we need is a couple of new people to expand the operation.
Please click on REPLY to apply for the job and submit your application (CV and cover letter in ENGLISH).
For more information about JATO please visit our website at www.jato.com
By submitting your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data according to § 21 of Act no. 101/2000 Coll. Personal Data Protection, as amended for the purposes of the selection process for this position. This permit is valid until the end of the selection process or a written appeal and may be further extended by written agreement. At the same time, you acknowledge that the personal data contained in the CV is true and accurate.
Information about position
- JATO Dynamics s.r.o.
- Na Moráni 1957/5, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Customer service, Automotive industry, Administration, Data entry / Information processor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer