H2O.ai is Democratizing Artificial Intelligence for Everyone
H2O.ai is a visionary Silicon Valley open-source software company that created and reimagined what is
possible. We are a company of makers that brought to market new platforms and technologies to drive
the AI movement. We are the makers of, H2O, the leading open-source data science and machine learning
platform used by nearly half of the Fortune 500 and trusted by over 18,000 organizations and hundreds
of thousands of data scientists around the world. H2O.ai has offices in Mountain View, California, New
York, Canada, Czech Republic, India, and Singapore. For more information, visit www.h2o.ai.com
This individual is highly motivated to lead the People and Talent Acquisition functions for EMEA. This is a
hands-on, high impact role requiring exceptional partnering skills with demonstrated ability, creativity and
experience in planning, and managing and executing a successful People agenda.
- Partner with functional teams on all activities from recruitment, on-boarding, performance management and compensation, organization support, talent acquisition, learning and development, and succession planning
- Build relationships with staff at all levels; ensure that new employees integrate effectively into the organization, including on-boarding new employees and setting clear expectations
- Oversees, handles, and manages Employee Relations issues. Assists with employee counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, programs, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Periodically, lead and/or participate in global HR related projects and initiatives
- Deploy innovative sourcing and candidate engagement tactics to attract top talent, including leveraging our technologies, social media, and other recruiting resources to identify qualified candidates.
- Evaluate current hiring process and introduce best practices to streamline and enhance the overall candidate experience
- Screen and assess candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred, that all candidates possess required technical skills and are a cultural fit for the Company
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resource experience including experience in operations, compensation, benefits.
- Proven success implementing successful strategies in talent acquisition and retention
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Fluency in English, preferred Czech language
- Ability to make thoughtful, integrated, timely and meaningful decisions and take corresponding actions
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to review, analyze, manipulate, and present data in various formats required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience of 5+ years within HR (Operations, HRBP, and/or talent acquisition) in fast paced or high-volume environment
- Self-motivated, assertive, and self-confident with the ability to act with urgency and passion.
- Willingness to work collaboratively by incorporating diverse perspectives and appropriately managing relationships in global time zones.
Informace o pozici
- H2O.AI LIMITED, odštěpný závod
- Thámova 166/18, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Human resources, HR Business Partner
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 603 555 237