The ISFC is looking to hire an event manager to lead the organisation of a large multi-day conference scheduled for May 2022. We are an independent think tank based in Prague, which values integrity and excellence. The ISFC was launched in June 2020 and since it has established itself as a credible advisor and research centre on the topics of sustainable finance in the CEE region. We are looking for a team member who can work independently, and who will assist with the creation of the event program, structure and liaise with partner organisations, institutional supporters, funders, speakers, and participants.
Interview dates: ASAP
Start date: ASAP
Remuneration: Competitive, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive organisation of an international multi-day conference
- Coordination of all aspects of the event such as agenda design, planning, digital promotion, budget allocation, on-the-day management, etc.
- Liaison and management of the relationships with the partner organisations, speakers, and ISFC teams
- Create and carry out an outreach and communications strategy for the event, help create marketing and promotional material for the online conference
- Support for the strategic development of the conference
- Coordination of the smaller events as part of the conference
- Conducting administrative tasks and procedures in relation to event management
- Ensure that all the aims of the event and the quality standards are met
- Ensure that any project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Work closely with a wide range of relevant local and international stakeholders to ensure successful completion of the event
- Previous experience in event coordination or organisation
- Previous experience with online conference and webinar tools (Zoom, social media streaming etc.)
- Fluency in English AND one of the region's languages: Slovak, Polish, Hungarian or Czech (proficiency in more than one of these languages will be considered an advantage)
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- The ability to manage a wide variety of tasks using good judgment and showing attention to detail.
- The ability to work with a team and coordinate work at multiple levels
- A fast and accurate working style, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of the Central European political and economic context is an advantage
What we can offer
- A flexible role from a remote location that encourages creativity and agency,
- Career and professional mentoring and some relevant trainings,
- An international and open-minded team,
- Involvement in some of the most important EU and region-wide debates on sustainable finance, sustainability and green growth, with the opportunity to develop a public profile.
The ISFC is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community and background.
When applying, please submit a CV and a one-page cover letter on why you'd like to work with us - in English language.
Informace o pozici
- International Sustainable Finance Centre, z.ú.
- Staroměstské náměstí 4/1, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Media, advertising, and PR, Administration, Assistant, Project Manager, Officer, Consultant, Promoter
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.