TMF Group helps global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Its expert accountants and legal, HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, helping clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investments in different locations. With operations in more than 80 countries providing global business services, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
About the role
As the Accounting Executive you will be part of the accounting department that performs activities related to providing accounting services for clients. In this role you will support the Senior Accounting Executive and Accounting Manager to achieve the company goals by working in compliance with all TMF procedures and standards.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Processing of all kinds of accounting services to the clients;
- Responsible for the booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients;
- Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet and income statements and various other accounting statements and reports required by the client, e.g. group reporting packages;
- Review and verify the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers etc. Prepare on a monthly basis supporting analyses of all balance sheet accounts;
- Specialize in financial accounting: including the preparation of statutory accounts with notes and financial reporting – may also include payroll and tax;
- Where applicable prepare accounts in accordance with Czech Accounting Standards, IAS, US or UK GAAP;
- Submit all output and reports for clients to Account Manager and/or Accounting;
- Control, train and supervise junior accountants;
- Keep up to date with changes in local accounting and tax legislation;
- Act as overall coordinator on accounting related matters for allocated companies, co-operate with other departments;
- Reports processing and review of the output and reports for clients done by assistants;
- Provide trainings, reviews and appraises of assistants;
- Communicate with clients and ensure all deadlines are met;
- Work in compliance with all TMF procedures and related standards of work;
- Be proactive and use initiative to clarify issues;
- Ensuring that services will be delivered with high quality to the clients.
Ideally, you are meeting following criteria:
- University degree or high school graduate (preferably in Finance/Economics);
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting;
- Excellent communicative level of Czech and English language (verbal & written);
- Good IT knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software;
- Ability to work with special accounting software;
- Experience in working in an international environment is a plus;
- Action/initiative oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
What's in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more
than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients into business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it's our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
And the world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Informace o pozici
- TMF Czech, a.s.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Chief Accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer