Customer Support Coordinator (English & German) REMOTE
Customer Support Coordinator with fluent English and an advanced level of German to join a global technology innovator that touches 90% of the world’s retail products and provides autonomy, career development and an inspiring team environment.
Customer Support Coordinators within Esko (world-leading technology provider to the packaging industry) are a critical first point of contact for our business customers across the North Europe region, facilitating both proactive and reactive support and holding their hand throughout.
After extensive training, our Customer Support Coordinators organize annual hardware maintenance, order parts from Germany, collaborate with and schedule the dispatch of remote technical support & field service engineer teams to quickly resolve any problems, close cases and issue invoices.
Esko Customer Support Coordinators are empowered to take real ownership and responsibility, make decisions, build strong relationships with a network of engineers and proactively identify service improvements to meet SLA targets & KPIs.
We celebrate diversity and are immensely proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong, and all voices are heard. If you’ve ever wondered what you’re truly capable of, there’s no better place to find out!
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be based remotely in the Czech Republic with fluent English and a good level of German language skills
- Highly customer focused, confident communicator, great organizer, proactive, and resilient under pressure
- Experience of handling customer support requests and scheduling engineer visits in any industry would be advantageous, but we’ll consider transferable skills
Esko is an award-winning global provider of software and hardware solutions for packaging, labels, and display industries. Esko is part of Danaher, a Fortune 500, comprising 70,000 associates and 27 science & technology companies that positively impact people’s lives.
Esko and Danaher provide exceptional career development prospects and historically our Customer Support Coordinators have progressed within a wide variety of career paths, including Coordination Management, Customer Services, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and many others. We’ll also provide support to enhance an existing good level of German language skills where necessary.
Informace o pozici
- Esko-Graphics s.r.o.
- Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Advanced)
- Salary: 35 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Work mostly from home, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Administration, Technology and development, Customer service, Administration, Front office worker, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+44 (0) 7590 548368