At GLAMI we are changing the online shopping experience across Europe! We are a fashion discovery search engine connecting millions of users with brands and e-retailers.
Marketing Creative Designer for GLAMI
GLAMI is looking for a Marketing Creative Designer. Are you interested? Apply now!
The designer who will join our team should love experimenting with new styles, unique ideas and, of course, be a gatekeeper of our Brand Visual ID.
We do a lot of different projects in different markets with different needs;
As a marketing designer in GLAMI you will have to step up your game and come up with great ideas and approaches to elevate our visual communication. You will be creating engaging content for our social media pages and profiles, seasonal campaigns across the platforms that we advertise on. You will be creating visuals for our microsites (one of them is https://www.fashion-research.cz ), designing internal and external presentations and generally making sure that all GLAMI's outward facing communication is visually consistent, appealing and spot on.
We love learning new things & taking new challenges so we want you to do so too.
You should be experienced in Social Media Content, Animations and Motion Design, Photo-editing, Presentations, Events' Visuals, Digital Banners, email marketing, infographics, Social advertising, microsites design and GDN.
You will have to make sure that the content is delivered in top quality, and on time. You should have excellent time management skills and a developed ability to work on projects with numerous deliverables.
You are the ideal candidate if you have all the above, you are a team player who loves his job, can operate under pressure but most importantly, you are creative and able to think of a concept but also create the visuals.
If you have the skills (even if not all of them),please send your CV with personal and/or published projects plus your portfolio on behance/ dribbble, showing your experience in the graphic design area, with your illustrations, photographs, animations etc.
- Create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of communication channels.
- Have at least 2 years experience as a graphic designer.
- Hold a good knowledge of the English language.
- Have a good knowledge of Adobe programs, at least of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Be willing to learn new tools and technologies.
- Solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Stay up to date with digital technologies, applications and research.
- Have a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Team player.
Informace o pozici
- Křižíkova 148/34, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.