Our mission is to be a world-class provider of superior process simulation software, outstanding training, and excellent support to our valued clients through a service-oriented team who is motivated to help others.
Visit our website at www.bre.com.
Technical Sales Engineer
Description & Interest
Energy drives the global economy, and what makes energy companies successful is efficiency and sound engineering decision-making. Bryan Research and Engineering help make that happen.
BR&E is currently seeking Technical Sales Engineers to help us grow our business and further help the industry succeed. The ideal candidate must be multi-faceted, combining the talents of an expert engineer, attuned businessperson, and industry insider to fully understand the needs of and to find solutions for current and prospective clients.
The individual in this position must develop a breadth of knowledge across a large range of industries and processes. This knowledge must be technical as well as commercial in nature. The applicant will be viewed as an expert by the industry and must strive to become such. The applicant will be expected to use this developed knowledge to drive growth in a given geographic region across a variety of industries including upstream, midstream, refining, and petrochemicals.
- Drive new sales and advance the opportunity pipeline for a geographic region.
- Implement appropriate strategies to attain sales goals and targets.
- Build and develop technical and commercial business relationships with clients and prospects.
- Grow software and support usage with existing customers.
- Identify new prospects based on their operations, locations, and needs.
- Learn and communicate the benefits of BR&E’s software, support, and training.
- Exhibit strong business acumen to close the gap between technical and business complexities.
- Advise customers on technical issues.
- Understand and communicate industry needs to management and our Development Engineering team.
- Publish and present technical papers at professional forums, conferences, and associations.
- Effectively use CRM tools to collect key account information and communications.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Self-motivated and able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build rapport and network across complex organizations and disciplines.
- Willingness to take initiative and work proactively internally and externally.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Proven ability to build and maintain sound relationships with peers, customers, and partners.
- Good interpersonal and strong influencing skills.
- Ability to travel 30-35% of the time.
Employment Type: Full-time
Informace o pozici
- Bryan Research & Engineering, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Sales commission, Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: Chemical industry, Sales, Chemist, Sales representative, Chemical technologist, Chemical engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.