When you see an image of a building before it has been built, watch an ad for a car on TV, or see a shot of some new product, you are probably looking at a 3D rendering and not a photograph, and there is a good chance that it was created using Corona Renderer (www.corona-renderer.com).
What started as one man's bachelor thesis gradually led to a unique Czech company called Chaos Czech (formerly known as Render Legion), and then to today's close association with Chaos / V-Ray. We deal primarily with application programming and we still have big plans, so we are looking for new like minded colleagues to help us make them happen.
- Work closely with business owners to define project scope, stakeholders, tasks and expected deliverable.
- Create and maintain project plans (e.g. coordination of releases) and schedules using appropriate tools.
- Ongoing tracking of projects and tasks deliverables. Raise flags on time.
- Keep stakeholders and other departments informed about project status.
- Ensure that project documentation is accurate and stored in the appropriate project repository.
- Contribute to identifying project “lessons learned”.
- 2+ years project management experience in a software development company.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Have good planning and time management skills.
- Very organized, attentive to small details.
- Quickly adapt to change.
- Ability to work well under low supervision.
- Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Working on software that users love and that has global scale impact (product visualization, AAA movies, TV ads, architecture, ...).
- Team small enough to give individual members space for creativity. We want you to suggest improvements and aim to successfully finish the project, not necessarily stick to learned guidelines.
- Growth within the company, internal seminars and conferences.
- Close association with Oscar-winning application V-Ray.
- Bonus twice a year based on your work performance.
- Salary based on skills.
- We work from our office in the center of Prague (Karlovo náměstí) and we would love you to join us there.
- We provide sick days and extra vacation days which are based on the length of employment agreement. We also offer occasional company lunches, relax room and small fitness room, home office, face-to-face or on-line team buildings (e.g. laser game, carts, picnics, various challenges...). We are also parent friendly - we will understand if you unexpectedly need to stay at home with your little one(s).
If you believe that you are a good match for the job, please send us your CV and a short cover letter.
Informace o pozici
- Chaos Czech a.s.
- Karlovo náměstí 288/17, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Consultant, Project Manager, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer