GoStudy, a language school specialising in providing year-long university preparation programmes in the Czech Republic, is looking for a publicity/advertising specialist, a targeting specialist.
Work with several advertising platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads and other popular DSPs;
Maintaining advertising campaigns: planning, launching, monitoring, reporting;
Writing ad texts, banner texts, landing page texts.
Improvement of the webpages in terms of effectiveness and alignment with the objectives of the advertising campaigns;
Communication with external contractors and company partners;
Tasking designers, copywriters and developers;
Work with external advertising systems and automation services for ad campaigns;
Work in the direction of influencer marketing.
Practical skills in the advertising areas of Google, Facebook, etc;
Knowledge of Google Analytics;
Knowledge of advertising formats (Display, OLV), placement strategies, optimization parameters and inventory;
Knowledge of advertising campaign performance indicators;
Ability to take responsibility for the project and tasks;
Ability to work with numbers, Excel/Google Sheets, analytical mindset;
English at least Upper Intermediate.
Salary is determined after an interview;
Office in the centre of Prague (m. Hlavní Nádraži);
Full-time, 1-2 home offices per week
Informace o pozici
- Go Study group jazyková škola s právem státní jazykové zkoušky s.r.o.
- Washingtonova 1567/25, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Marketing analyst, Media Planner, Trade Marketing, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Also suitable for retired.