GIT Consult is a HR consulting company and seeks to act as an independent adviser in the recruitment process. That's why it works with a wide range of clients and positions to be able to offer you the most quality job opportunities. GIT Consult employees works on the basis of an internal ethical code that guarantees you feedback, a presentation only for clients you will choose or the recommendations of proven and quality employers.
Sales Forecasting Specialist
Our client is a global high technology leader investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations – connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The role includes revenue forecasting.
Please have a look at the Job description below and apply for the role if interested. We will be happy to provide you with more details.
- responsible for monthly revenue forecasts
- close cooperation with solution sales, customer service and delivery centers
- identification of risks and opportunities
- consolidation of figures, analysing variations
- training in CRM data forecast management
- master degree
- 3 years experience on similar position
- excellent English
- high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
What you can expect:
- attractive role in a friendly and international environment
- competitive salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 Sick days
- Flexi pass
- transport allowance - paid quarterly
- meal vouchers worth 100 CZK/day
Please send us your CV, and we will contact you.
Informace o pozici
- GIT Consult Czech s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Lecturer, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency