Dare to be different!
Join our team and jump headlong into the fast-paced world of affiliate marketing. We are looking for people who want to make a real impact and aren’t afraid to take chances.
We work with affiliates and advertisers from around the world to provide high-converting offers and top-quality traffic.
You can go further when you’re on the right team.
Here at Converting Team, we work together to get results and share in the rewards. You’ll have the chance to develop new skills and push your potential to the limits. We aren’t looking to follow the affiliate marketing industry, we’re looking to shape it, and we want you to join us.
Account Team Leader
We are looking for energetic, results-oriented person with excellent communication and organizational skills. The right candidate has ability to make quick decisions, manage more people (also those who are remote) and can work in a dynamic environment.
- Coordinate, motivate and lead the Account team
- Overseeing of Account Management
- Analysis of Account managers performance
- Responsible for onboarding process of our partners
- Monitoring and issues solving
- Delivering KPIs set by the management
- Checking conversions, compliance, payments approval
- Hiring and training
- Work closely with the Legal and Compliance team
Skills / Qualifications:
- Very good knowledge of English is a must (international team)
- Strong leadership and relationship skills
- High level of communication and negotiation
- Be analytical and have a passion for working with numbers
- Proactive and good at multitasking
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Understanding of online marketing
- Experience with CRM systems
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 days of sick day
- Food and sport contribution
- Free refreshment
- Modern offices in the heart of Prague
- Training in affiliate marketing
- Team-building initiatives and ‘corporate’ parties - we always celebrate our successes together.
Informace o pozici
- Converting Ads s.r.o.
- Donská 1554/12, Praha – Vršovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Marketing policy, Sales manager, Online Marketing, Sales team manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer