We are excited to grow our TA Team and to recruit a TA Coordinator on a 12-months contract to be based in Prague.
Working closely with a TA Partner on-site, you will support the hiring needs of our growing Research Centers in both Prague and Warsaw and collaborate with different stakeholders from candidates to hiring managers and HR to meet our hiring needs successfully.
You will need to be adept at utilizing all sourcing channels, internal and external, to deliver high quality hires. The role will require the confidence to advise and partner with business and HR to determine optimum recruiting solutions for hires across both Research Centers.
- Build expert knowledge of Kantar’s Research Centers
- Effective use of the Kantar Recruiting Framework tools, particularly interview and offer process, to underpin efficient and effective recruiting;
- Deliver positive candidate and stakeholder experience throughout the recruiting process;
- Create a strong reputation internally and externally as a recruiter of high performing talent;
- Deliver proactive searches across social media channels for passive candidate to deliver short term hiring needs;
- Positively challenge stakeholders to drive excellence in recruiting with inclusion, diversity at its core;
- Build effective selection methodologies drawing on both local and global TA expertise;
- Appropriate use of psychometric tools and escalation where in doubt;
- Engaged and positive candidates;
- Proactive in supporting colleagues to share workload;
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field
Initial experience in corporate and/or search firm recruiting. Ideally experience using a range of social media and networking approaches;
Creative and innovative in candidate attraction and engagement techniques to deliver a great candidate experience and effective onboarding;
Natural curiosity and drive to deliver a best in class service while adding commercial value to the process with knowledge of the market and disciplines;
Excellent communication and networking skills to be able to engage passive talent and convert them into viable candidates;
Qualifications in psychometric tools is a plus;
A natural collaborator and team player
Business fluent in English and ideally Czech and/or Polish;
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Informace o pozici
- KANTAR CZ s.r.o.
- Strossmayerovo náměstí 1477/6, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Human resources
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer